Monday, April 2, 2012

MODIFIED INTEGRATED MONTESSORI TRAINING ON APRIL 4TH AND 6TH, 2012 FOR PTCSC....

I authored this educational model while I was taking my Master of Arts in English Language Teaching / Testing at the Philippine Normal University, the best university in the Philippines that speciallized in pedagogy.

As an author, I wanna spread this trendy pedagogical technology so I can help the Philippine government in uplifting the educational standard of my country.

In this matter, I thought of rendering teachers' training services to the public. I started training teachers in MODIFIED INTEGRATED MONTESSORI in 2006, the year when I established my own training centre in Quezon City, Philippines.
I was also a trainer of the teachers at the New Era University when I was  teaching at the College of Business Education and Administration. I also became a trainer at the Academy of Elegance, Performing, and Social Arts; and the Global Language Educational Foundation, Incorporated. As a Director of Academic Affairs of the Montessori College, aside from being the Lagro Branch Administrator, it was my function to train all teachers of its 6 branches in the Philippines.

I started training people since I was only 10 years old when I became the mentor of the Juvenile Choir inside the Church of Christ in Polillo, Quezon.


Even if my life has become so busy as I age, I still need to continue what I have started. So here I am again, preparing for my teachers' training on April 4th, Wednesday; and Friday, April 6th, 2012 at 2P.M. respectively.  This training is exclusively for the Precious Treasures Christian School of Canuyao, Laguna, Philippines.

No comments: