Friday, March 16, 2012

WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PEOPLE WHO CAUSE TROUBLES TO ME?

Proverbs 6:12-19

English Standard Version (ESV)
12  A worthless person, a wicked man,
    goes about with crooked speech,
13  winks with his eyes, signals[a] with his feet,
    points with his finger,
14 with perverted heart devises evil,
    continually sowing discord;
15 therefore calamity will come upon him suddenly;
     in a moment he will be broken beyond healing.
16 There are six things that the Lord hates,
     seven that are an abomination to him:
17  haughty eyes, a lying tongue,
    and hands that shed innocent blood,
18  a heart that devises wicked plans,
     feet that make haste to run to evil,
19  a false witness who breathes out lies,
    and one who sows discord among brothers.



This is a reminder TO ME that you, JO-ANE NERI AVANCENA, has been making troubles to me since you were my student in the university. I thought you have changed your life, your attitude, and your lifestyle. BUT to my dismay, the JO-ANE NERI AVANCENA who betrayed me once and twice, is also the JO-ANE NERI AVANCENA who betrayed me thrice.
I need to put an end to our relationship. I don't wanna deal with you anymore. I don't like your ways. You are a betrayer, a rumormonger, and a traitor.

I LEAVE EVERYTHING INTO THE HANDS OF GOD. ALL THE WRONGDOINGS THAT U COMMITTED AGAINST ME INCLUDING THE SPENDING OF MY OWN MONEY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

 This is what the bible says about the wicked people:
"

Psalm 1:1

English Standard Version (ESV)

Book One

The Way of the Righteous and the Wicked

Blessed is the man[a]
    who walks not in the counsel of the wicked,
nor stands in the way of sinners,
    nor sits in the seat of scoffers;"


No comments: