Monday, July 23, 2012

BACK IN BUSINESS: HOW TO DO BUSINESS WITH ME SUCCESSFULY?


I was out of circulation since July 2nd, 2012 for a very important event. Though I am back now in business, but I still have to prioritize the WILL of my Father. So from time to time, I really have to be offline.

If you call my business line +639187857807 and you receive no answer, a reason might be any of the following:

1. I am teaching online, via Skype.
I have been teaching Koreans, Chinese, and Filipinos online since 2007.


2. I am having my training or review classes or speech therapies.
My students, tutees, or trainees pay me by the hour;  therefore, I have to complete the hours of my services to them, up to the last minute of the time they have paid me.

3. I am out for my Church duties.
I am a member of the Church of Christ.
I am a member of the English Choir at the temple.
I need to sing at our Thursday and Sunday worship services, special worship services, and weddings.

4. I'm taking a rest or a nap.
Since I do everything here as a proprietress, a trainer, a therapist, a teacher, a manager, a researcher, a planner, an examiner, a janitress, a gardener, a writer, and as an online tutor, I also need to take a rest and a nap when I have got the chance.

HOW TO DO BUSINESS WITH ME SUCCESSFULLY?
1. Send me a short message at +639187857807 stating that you are available at a specific time for a talk with your home phone or office phone.

2. Send an e-mail to this e-mail address:
bridgesblitz@yahoo.com
I will send back my message at once if I am available.

Thank you for bearing with me/us.

No comments: