Monday, January 9, 2012

LIST OF MY 2012 NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION....

An online dictionary defines New Year's Resolution as " a commitment that an individual makes to a personal goal, project, or the reforming of a habit".

Every person sets out a goal to accomplish every new year. Some people list down their New Year's Resolutions before the year ends. Some people do the list after the New Year's celebration. And others never attempt to make any. They just recite their plans or memorize them. Unluckily, people tend to forget. So as days pass by and as the year gets closer to its end, there isn't any change or accomplishment of the set objectives.


As a Christian, I always have my resolutions all through out the years. Usually, I have a big plan to accomplish every year. I make sure to achieve that new unusual thing or event in my life.


To make certain that my goals are going to be achieved I usually write them every year and also write the steps and the hows to carry them out.


This year I wanna share to you the list of my New Year's Resolution.
1. This is the first thing that I want to accomplish, SHINE LIKE A BRIGHT STAR in the universe. In accordance with the objective of our church, the IGLESIA NI CRISTO (Church of Christ), to reach the perfection of our faith, I need to be like a radiant star shining brightly at night. Through the darkness, it can be seen by the people on Earth. It guides us through the darkness. It gives us light through the darkest night.


2. BRIDGES&BLITZ Consultancy had been the dream of my brother Bernard. We weren't able to continue this because of his death on August 10th, 2010. But now, I wanna continue this dream. I wanna accomplish this dream even if my brother has left me alone. It's a big thing to accomplish, but I know, my GOD has been here to guide and teach me.


3. BRIDGES&BLITZ Training, Tutorials, and Reviews
I started this training centre in 2006. But I just focused on training adults. This year children training will also be included especially nursery, kinder, and preparatory. Still, adult training will be one of the programmes and services. Reviews have been done and offered, but not intensively. So this time, our services will be intensified.


Of course, I won't be able to succeed, if I won't seek my GOD's assistance, love, and care. So these projects of mine are entrusted in the hands of the TRUE LIVING GOD. But I know, the Almighty Father won't be helping me if I won't be fulfilling HIS commands. So I have to strive to GIVE GLORY TO MY GOD, MY FATHER.
 
4. That's my ULTIMATE GOAL, TO GIVE GLORY TO MY FATHER, all the years of my life. Surely, I won't end up like a beggar. Please help me, GOD!


How about you? How different your New Year's Resolutions are from mine? What do you wanna achieve this year?






No comments: