Wednesday, January 11, 2012

ON MY NATAL DAY....11th of JANUARY....

On my natal day,
11th of January

No celebration. No food preparations. It's just a simple and naive day. Only my self alone lying on bed. Why? Because every time this date passes, I AM ALWAYS SICK. 

And since today is January 11th, I am sick again, but not as serious as the past years. Today, it's just a mild headache, colds and coughs, maybe, brought by stress last Monday, January 9th, 2012.

I thought I would be healthy today. Last night, I was able to invite guests for the bible study. I walked alone in the midst of cold night and searched my vicinity alone looking for people who would want to be saved come Judgment Day. I was a little bit okay. Though I already felt my headache during my session with Collin, a BEM student who is enhancing his academic skills with me. So I got my ginger tea to solve my health problems. But I am wrong. I still suffer health problems today which have been here every time this date, January 11th, passes by. Though this year's suffering is much lesser than the previous years of my life.

There were times that I had heart attacks, or kidney attacks. Last year, I was lying half-conscious. At least today, I can still write some here on my blogs. Hopefully, as year passes by, this syndrome will become weaker and lesser. This is the so-called blue baby syndrome.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_baby_syndrome

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-blue-baby-syndrome.htm  

But I am no longer a baby, so I called my self, a blue woman. And I called this disease a blue woman syndrome. 
http://web.jbjs.org.uk/cgi/reprint/64-B/4/458.pdf

Hopefully, I will be able to enjoy this day, at least, by singing along with my nieces who have beautiful voices, or by playing my organs, or strumming my guitar, or singing in the choir loft. Hopefully, I will be with my whole family including my sisters and brother, nieces and nephews. But, time really doesn't permit me to do all these things? WHY? It's a big question that needs to be answered. 

What I understand about this is, MY NATAL DAY IS MY REST DAY. Will I also die on my birthdate? Nobody knows.

6 comments:

AlabamieMamie said...

http://alabamiemamie.blogspot.com/2012/01/happy-birthday-jean.html

ujwal said...

i m sure, this year was better thn last year. and next year will be far better thenn current year fir u :)
how do u feel now?

ujwal said...

thanks

prettyjean said...

thnx frend, AlabamieMamie, for spending your precious time to make me realize my importance...I know that I'm using my self, my time, and the talents that GOD has given to me in giving GLORIES UNTO THE FATHER, but sometimes, I feel so weak...I need some enlightenment and assurance of the importance of my existence...thnx a lot...u have completed my day...GOD BLESS!

prettyjean said...

Dus2, thnx a lot for being my friend and for being a part of me...thnx for the inspirational message...u r so optimistic...the least thing that we can do for a person like me...I was sick yesterday till this morning, Thursday, January 12th, 2012...but I needed to attend to my church duties, that's worshiping the TRUE LIVING GOD and singing songs of praises unto HIM...so even if I was sick, I needed to get up at 2 in the morning...after our worship service, I was still dizzy...so I needed to go back to bed...one good thing that happened to me today was my student took a vacation...so I didn't need to teach at this time, it's 12:55PM here...and here I am responding to your message..thnx again...GOD BLESS!..

by the way, how r u, too?

prettyjean said...

Ujwal, I should be the one to say thnk u...thnx for leaving your comment here..thnx for spending ur precious time on our friendship...u r one of the best friends I ever have...GOD BLESS!