Tuesday, August 7, 2012

DIDN'T I TELL YOU THAT I AM A CLAIRVOYANT?

http://wazzup-prettyjean.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2012-01-03T11:07:00-08:00&max-results=7&start=40&by-date=false

I wrote this blog on December 27th, 2011.
This paragraph is written there....
" And so in this writing, I would like to remind every one of the coming BIG destruction. All the things that we see are just "signs", "signs" that this Earth is gonna come to its end while others are sleeping, working, drinking, marrying, sinning, studying, and many more, as well as, worshiping. "

I ALREADY SAW THIS SCENARIO LAST YEAR, 2011. 


 I saw these floods in one of my premonitions last year. So I got worried. I talked to my family and told them that I would be leaving this building and this city. I would be going to the province so I could plant lots of veggies, trees, and other plants because I am a green thumb. By doing so we could be prepared in the upcoming global and worldwide disasters and crises which I already perceived last year.

I weighed things. I even listed down advantages and disadvantages of leaving this place where I have been renting since 2006. I also enumerated all the pros and cons if I would be staying. The list helped me realize that I should stay here. 
Though I became soooooooooooooo worried and so frightened by my premonition, I preferred to stay because my happiness and life are here. It's a glorious thing to sing at the Temple of my GOD. Though I could also sing in the choir loft of our Church in Bicol, but the timbre of my voice and the way I produce and enuncitae sounds are different from other Filipinos. I imagined I would have a hard time adjusting while here at the Temple, I have already adjusted myself. In fact, they are the ones being told to adjust their voices now. Our mentor wants our voices to be controlled.

Since last week, Philippines has been hit by a tremendous typhoon. Today even if typhoon Gener is no longer within the Philippine area of responsibility, we can still feel its tail end, making the Philippines especially the Nationanl Capital Region including Manila and Quezon Cities underwater. 


 I thought all the things that I saw were just the typhoon Sendong in December 2011. I never thought that what I said above this would happen today, August 7th, 2012, 3 days before the 2nd year Death Anniversary of my dear brother, Bern.

No comments: