Monday, August 27, 2012

MY TRIBUTE TO SEC. JESSE ROBREDO

SEC. JESSE ROBREDO...
you were stranger to me,
as I was also stranger to you...
and I think, if you would still be alive,
I will still be stranger to you...

BUT I don't wanna let this time slip away,
for I wanna give you honor in my blog today....
today is the last day we could ever see you,
for after this your body will permanently go away....

I just wanna tell the whole world...
how you tried your best to serve the Filipino people....
you were the best Filipino leader 
Filipinos in these last days could have ever....

You showed compassion, humbleness,
simplicity, and humility....
you showed respect, and agility,
you showed kindness, love, and social responsibility.....

You were a politician
but you didn't act like a politician....
you were a boss...
but you didn't act like one....

I am soooooooooooooooo sad to lose a person like you...
you are the one we need to help us all through....
your examples and legacies must continue....
so I marked them here on my blog to let the people know....

And as you go today, let me say adieu....
and for every good deed you did...
and every good seed you sowed and strewed.....
let me say thank you.....


 




No comments: