Thursday, August 23, 2012

I CAN HEAR THE WHISTLE OF THE WIND THROUGH THE WINDOWS....

http://christiananswers.net/q-eden/windsound.html

Do you all know that wind produces sound?
Yes. Wind produces sound, different sounds.
When wind is mild and romantic, it gives soothing music to my ears which makes me doze to sleep.
At a high altitude such as mountains and hills, wind usually produces a much louder sound. It sounds like echoes...whoosh...whoosh...whoosh....! It's hissing or rushing.

When typhoon comes, I usually hear whistles. I call the sound produced by the wind before the typhoon comes and during the slashing of typhoon as "whistle". This "whistle" blows get louder and louder as the storm gets stronger and stronger.

Every time I hear the "whistles" of the wind, I usually send messages to my loved ones to make them prepared.

At about 12:10 A.M today, August 24th, 2012, I heard that whistle again. It's not loud yet, but it sounds like a whirling cyclone above the sky.

Now, I would like to share this to you all.

So you will be aware when typhoon is coming. 

No comments: